Tuesday 9 October 2012

Something Ethnic This Way Comes

The former Nicholls Interiors furniture store on Central Road opposite the end of Brinkley Road vanished some time ago and only anonymous white pieces of paper have been left to mask the aftermath. I mistakenly assumed that nothing was happening but, tipped off to some activity by Mrs Brinkster, I stuck my phone over the top and the picture below is what I saw.

Taking the clue from the (apparently) Arabic (?) writing it looks like some kind of nicely turned out mega-Ryan Gate, though the location has precious little parking to its name so I'm not quite sure how the heavily laden are supposed to make off with their purchases.

I can't see any sign of a planning permission request for it so does anybody any more idea of who they are and what they're going to be doing?

No comments: