Thursday 9 December 2010

Party time

Gemma's just sent me a lovely email which should be of interest to all Brinkley Roadians

Hi there Mr Brinkley Road
I live in Brinkley Road and have entered our road into the sainsburys competition to win a christmas party in our street I was wondering if you could put it up on your blog for people to vote. Was unsure on how to do it if I could do it myself. I think this would be really cool for worcester park and with your help may even make the shortlist. Here is the link http://sainsburysperfectchristmas.co.uk/Street/kt4-brinkley-rd
It ends tomorrow

Thankyou for such a fantastic blog
Gemma ...
Brinkley Road


If you haven't seen the adverts here's what Gemma's talking about


I think it'd be great for somewhere in Worcester Park to win this so do get voting here:
http://sainsburysperfectchristmas.co.uk/Street/kt4-brinkley-rd
and remember to spam your Facebook and Twitter friends ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great everyone vote vote vote. How cool would it be if we won. Im logging on right now.

Anonymous said...

I just went to vote and the website says competition closed :(