Thursday 12 February 2009

God Bless Atheists!

First some lovely Christians decided to put an advert on a bus (I forget what it said) and then Richard Dawkins and Co ran their "Probably no God" campaign so, feeling that I've been left behind somewhat, I've decided to run my own.

Waddya think?? To the point and has a glowing reference.....

As you've probably guessed this, together with my fascination with lolcats, stems from a childhood background of wanting to mess with photos. When my Dad had finished with the newspaper I would take pen in hand and draw moustaches, beards and other such pre-Photoshop alterations on the pictures for amusement (only three channels of TV in those days!) and that has grown up (I use the term loosely) into a fascination for photo alteration. Nowadays there are a whole bunch of websites which will enable you to mess with pictures at the click of a couple of buttons and has made my life a lot easier, which I'm sure was their designers' stated objective when they came up with the idea. Anyway, you want to get fiddling don't you so head over here and start making your own bus captions and, once again, if you come up with and good or funny ones (not rude, profane or potentially illegal ones..... unlike last time) then I'll post them here.

And Yes, I probably will get in trouble with Mrs Brinkster for posting this.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you stop to think how else this could read?? lol

The Brinkster said...

Oh yes! fnarr, fnarr ;)