Friday 16 January 2009

Firewalking

St Raphael's hospice is a local charity that supports over 900 terminally ill patients from the Worcester Park and surrounding areas each year. On the 4th of February they're having a fundraising firewalk in the grounds of the hospice at London Road, North Cheam. Blog reader Angela, recently of Worcester Park but now a refugee in Epsom, emailed me to ask for support so please go to her Justgiving donations page and support her and the hospice. I've put my money where my mouth is so I'd challenge you to match me (or show me just how generous you can be!)

If you want to read more about what the hospice does then you can go to their website.

Just don't say they should have had a BBQ as well... ;)

While I'm posting I thought I'd give a word of welcome to the new "Teenage Worcester Park" blog! Two new Worcester Park blogs in one week!! Good job I'm already sitting down.

1 comment:

W. said...

I'll double your donation if a Brinkster does the walk...