Sunday 15 June 2008

Hamptons Fun Day


Part way through a particularly busy Sunday a couple of little Brinksters and myself succumbed to the allure of the Hamptons Fun Day, which was..... well......."compact" but seemed well attended and lots of fun was had. Ours was mostly had because of a few enormous dragonflies on the pond, plus a few baby feathered things (cygnets, ducks, coots, moorhens, etc). Now the summer's coming round the lake's livening up a bit, which is good.

Now I'll just change channel and switch over to Hamptons and non-Hamptons residents goading each other on Worcester Park's blog....... ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What is it with the battle going on over at WP's blog?? I was shocked when I looked just now. We should all just play nicely...

The Brinkster said...

I think people must be all worked up from watching the Apprentice/Big Brother/whatever and need somewhere or something to take it out on.

Anyway, arguing about "who's the best in Worcester Park" is like trying to win "The World's Ugliest Person" competition. You may win or you may lose but you're still ugly.

Let's face it if I had a couple of million to spend on a house I doubt I'd be living in Worcester Park in a years time and I'm guessing that's true for others........ ;)

Unknown said...

Lol, so true :)