Friday 29 February 2008

Grave concerns

Alan and Giuseppe have both been in touch today to let me know that the Old BBC Sports Ground / Cemetery planning application for Motspur Park / Worcester Park border is now live and can be found here. The plans looked like this when they had the original meeting in October last year:


A petition has been started to oppose the proposals and if you want to add your signature to it you can find it here.

I'm off to Arizona tomorrow for a week, leaving Mrs Brinkster and the clan behind, so do let me have any Worcester Park stories you hear and if I'm able to get online in sunny Phoenix then I'll pick them up and post them.

1 comment:

Giuseppe said...

Dear Brinkster,
I would like to thank you for mentioning about the planning application at the BBC Sports Ground site and providing link to the petition in your blog.
Cheers
Giuseppe