Friday 8 June 2007

Long time gone

Clan Brinkster has returned from its tour of the Low Countries and have nothing but good things to say about western Holland and northern Belgium.... bit embarrassing really considering some of the things I've said about southern Belgium.

I haven't caught up with what's been going on in WP so don't have any real news as such, but thought I'd point you in the direction of this fine piece of journalism from the Telegraph about the Gran-tastic "Zimmers" band.

"Irene Simain, 83, agreed. "It's absolutely fabulous. I'm always very tailored, I've never worn anything like this in my life," she said, gazing down at her flower-power Dr Martens, next to the tiger-stripe DMs of Peggy Bohan, 65, from Worcester Park, and the Union Jack ones sported by 69-year-old Dolcetta Burden, from Lewisham."

No comments: