Friday 29 June 2007

Another miserable clothing collection

Regular readers will know the antipathy I hold for the scams that disguise themselves as clothing collections. Greeting me on the doormat was another such leaflet asking me to spare a thought for those who can't afford new clothes or shoes and asking me to leave mine out so that these people could sell them on to the poor and needy for a handy markup (they didn't mention the markup bit).

Anyway, the perps this time are:
Polotex Ltd
131 NEASDEN LANE
LONDON
NW10 1PS
Company No. 06240970
polotexltd@yahoo.com

Who've been incorporated as a company for nearly 2 whole months now! There's heritage for you.

If you've got stuff to give then I'd rather you gave it to a real charity rather than this lot. Let's face it, on Central Road there's more than enough choice of charity shops!!

No comments: