Saturday 3 March 2007

It's Saturday

I normally don't blog on Saturdays and, judging by the stats, you don't tend to read them on Saturdays either but I thought I'd post today stirred in the knowledge that this humble blog has been deluged with visitors (relatively speaking) since I posted about A&P Collection the other day. Although my first love is blogging about this strange hamlet known as Worcester Park the clothes collection stuff seems to be taking on a life of its own. I hope it's making a difference for people in general but if you haven't been reading the comments on earlier posts I thought I'd highlight this one from Peter, which can be found here:

Peter (4.2.07 12:33)

Just had a collection bag put through the door by some eastern look guy, it's a collection for donotdelay.org. Checked out the site and arrived at yours, sending a cheque to Royal marsden as suggested and will be putting out the plastic bag for collection on Tuesday as requested filled with the contents of the cat's litter tray!!

If you can't tell from where you're sitting, I'm smiling :)

No comments: